Nipissing Orthopaedic Laboratory Inc. provides
full prosthetic and orthotic device conceptualization, manufacturing and maintenance.
We help alleviate pain and restore mobility
We specialize in severe deformity and complex case presentations as well as for more straightforward conditions.
Please contact us in order to make appointment for your free bilingual assessment.
Device servicing and maintenance:
We service and maintain all orthopaedic devices including foot orthotics than are worn out due to wear and tear be they manufactured by us or purchased from any other supplier.
Partial list of commonly prescribed orthotic devices:
- Foot orthotics
- Orthopeadic footwear as well as diabetic suitable and post operative/medical footwear
- Footwear modifications (lifts, bolsters, wedges, bunion stretches etc)
- Custom leg braces (AFO, KAFO, HKAFO)
- Knee bracing (CTI2, G11, Donjoy, Breg, Canadian Knee Center)
- Soft tissue bracing (patella-femoral, ankle, wrist etc)
- Spinal braces (from elastic binders, corsets, compression braces, body jackets etc)
- cervical orthoses
- Scoliosis bracing for adults and adolescents
- Upper extremity bracing from shoulders to finger tips
- Leather wrist and ankle gauntlets
Our specialised training allows to access funding through the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care’s Assistive Devices Program.
Nipissing Orthopaedic Laboratory Inc is an authorized vendor for:
Private health insurance health providers.